Friday, July 23, 2010

Kate's Story - Read and Enjoy :)

I don’t know what this story should be about!

Could it be about a pet? No, I don’t have one. Okay, it could be about a sport? Maybe I will think about that.
It could be about an animal? Maybe, but which one? There are so many. Well, it could be about a hobby? That might be it but is there anything else this story could be about? It could be about a place. No, I don’t think so. It could be about an experience. Like what? Um! I don’t know.

I know what this story should be about! Going down the Fear Fall! At Rainbows End. Okay, then that’s what the story will be about!

As we drove past the theme park I thought that going down the fear fall would be fun, but was it?
I lined up in the queue for the fear fall with my daddy and brother.

It was our go! I was a bit scared. We hopped into our seats. Harness on…
No going back now.

As we started going up the eighteen storey high thrill ride attraction called The Fear Fall, I got more and more scared.

When we got to the top, the view was amazing!

Ahhhhhhh!! We yelled, as we plummeted 82km down to earth. We ground to a holt. We had reached the ground.

“Again! Again!” said my brother. So again we did it, and again. That was enough for me, but the boys carried on doing this.

I need another idea for a story.

There is an animal I like. Here is a ‘What Am I?’ before we start.

What am I?
I pant. I have four legs and a tail, Research shows that I am calming to the mind and that there are thousands of breeds of me. What am I? Yes, I am a dog.

Dogs’ sizes range from a Chihuahua to an Irish Wolfhound. Dogs are loved by many humans. Dogs can hunt and have a strong sense of smell. What am I? Yes, I am a dog.

Will you go to Rainbows End or get a dog? I want a dog.

Kate

No comments: